One of the most common pitfalls we’ve found in almost all exhibitors is the fact they all think they are doing an excellent job. After all, you don’t know what you don’t know right? We rarely come across an exhibitor that does not have at least four areas for improvement.
Ask yourself this…
- Do you know if your staff is engaging the customers they should be? Are you absolutely certain?
- Are your booth staffers working every second of the show even when not staffing the booth? How can you be certain?
- Have you set measurable objectives that allow you to calculate the value of your participation? In ways your CFO wants to hear?
- Does your booth appropriately represent your company to customers and potential customers?
- Are you taking advantage of every single opportunity the trade show producers provide?
- Is your staff trained to answer questions customers might have relating to billing, customer service issues, delivery times, implementation schedules?
- Are all departments taking advantage of the intel that can be gained from the show?
- Is the show you participate in without question where you should be?
- Are you following up on every qualified lead?
- Are you measuring each show’s ROI? (The way your CFO wants you to measure it?)
We know exactly how to find out the answers to all these questions and more. We can make sure you are getting the most out of your participation in your trade shows. Let us audit your next trade show and in return we will give you a full detailed report of where you excel and where you have room for improvement. We’ll also give you a complete road map to ensure your next show is perfect.
Call us today at 215.635.3016 to set up your audit at your very next trade show. Imagine investing in a trade show and not knowing if you are not getting the full value from your participation? You very well might wasting tens of thousands of dollars, not to mention the potential revenue you are leaving on the table, if you could not answer yes to all of those questions.
Exhibit audits start at $8000 plus expenses.