We recently saved one client over $4000 in our very first phone call!
Every week, I receive emails and phone calls from small businesses asking for pricing on my consulting services for their trade show programs. These small businesses typically only exhibit at one or two shows a year. A majority of their marketing budget goes into their exhibit program and is pushed to its limits just by purchasing space and a small pop-up booth. Hiring Red Cedar to manage their trade show strategy is not only beyond their budget but quite frankly may be a bit of overkill. None-the-less they do in fact need help to ensure a successful show. I am often asked by small businesses:
- How to select the right show?
- What kind of booth to buy?
- How to work with show services?
- What giveaway is the best?
- How to attract buyers to their booth?
- How to save money?
- And more
What businesses don’t ask me is an even bigger problem.
- Where they should not cut costs?
- How to understand the complex shipping and drayage rules/costs?
- How to engage buyers?
- How to find all the extras the shows offer their exhibitors?
- How to deal with unions effectively?
- And many more
If you’re serious about your trade show effectiveness, I’ve made it easy for you to tap into my expertise.
Option 1: Telephone Consulting Buy one hour for $150 or a half hour for $95. This option is ideal for people who have specific questions when planning their shows. Perhaps you’ve just received your exhibitor manual, which is over 200 pages and your wondering what applies to you. Maybe you are trying to choose between three shows that appear to be appropriate. You may need help with what to put on your booth graphics. Maybe you are wondering if you should buy a booth or rent one. Other ways to use my telephone coaching:
- You want to present at a show and want me to review your speaking proposal
- You want me to critique your pre-show mailer
- You want networking advice
- You need a vendor referral
- You want a post show consultation to see where you can improve
- Anything not mentioned already
To reserve your consultation for either a half hour or a full hour contact us at 215.635.3016.
Option 2: Trade Show Instruction This will give you much of the same access our consulting clients receive in person both pre and post show. You will have six months of personal and group access to my expertise to help you with all your pre and post show preparation. This is for businesses that want to spend their time focusing on running their business and not their trade shows. Here are some of the types of businesses that benefit from this service
- Companies that are at the point where they need to order show services such as electric, rigging, internet access, hospitality, etc.
- Companies that are considering building a custom booth
- Companies that are committed to their exhibit program and want to ensure it’s success
- Companies that don’t think they are getting enough qualified leads from a show
- Company owners who are wondering if their staff is going to produce the same great results they achieved when they worked the booth
- Companies that don’t want to make costly beginner mistakes
- Companies that find themselves throwing things together at the last minute
- Companies that want to generate buzz before the show
What you will get in this program
- An initial one-hour consultation to evaluate where you are and where you need to be
- Unlimited access to me via e-mail. You can e-mail me your questions and will receive an answer within 12 hours, however many times it will actually be within one or two. After all, I have to sleep. If for some reason you are in the middle of an emergency you can call me. An example of an emergency would be, you are on the show floor and your booth is missing. A non-emergency would be, you are wondering if you should go with a dedicated high-speed Internet line or wireless.
- One teleconference or webinar exclusively for those enrolled in the instructional program. These are not open to the public and are scheduled during the day. If you cannot make the live teleconference or webinar it will be available on-demand 24 hours after the scheduled time. These seminars are in lecture format with time for question and answers.
- A booth staff training webinar available to staffers of program participants only
- Your own personal coach via e-mail. Just think, over the next six months you can get all the help you need from me. Typically just 9 hours of my help would exceed the cost of this program.
Pre-requisite: You must see the value in exhibiting. I have many people who truly want to get help and take their exhibiting program very seriously. There is no time to be spending it convincing you that exhibiting is worthwhile. What if you don’t like me? After our initial one hour consultation, if you feel you are not comfortable working with me, I will refund the entire amount of your tuition. By the same token, if I don’t feel we would be a good match, I will also refund the entire amount of your tuition.
How much will this all cost? Tuition in the three-month instructional program is just $1400. Again, just 10 hours of my consulting services would be more than this. We saved one client over $4000 during our first conversation. If you feel you would benefit by six months in the program the cost is $2500, which saves you $300. This is not a program where we hold back our expertise so you have to keep engaging us. We are more than happy to teach you everything we know so you in turn become trade show experts. The difference between you and someone exhibiting for years and years is you won’t have to make all the mistakes they did to learn from them.
6-month program: $2500
3-month program: $1400
Contact us for more information or call us at 215.635.3016.