Booth Sales and Qualified Lead Training
The biggest booth and the best giveaways won’t bring in more qualified leads on their own. Only a well-trained staff can do that. A well-trained booth staff knows why they are there, understands the goals of the show and feels comfortable approaching and qualifying visitors.
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) reports a 68 percent increase in converting visitors to qualified leads when a company invests to properly train their staff.
Selling in a booth situation is very different than your normal sales call. You must break the ice, develop rapport, qualify the visitor, identify need and gracefully end the conversation in less than five minutes.
Red Cedar will create a customized training program or help you choose the right pre-packaged program just right for your company and your situation. Many companies offer etiquette training, but we go way beyond that. Our training focuses on listening rather than pitching.
Red Cedar’s custom and pre-packaged training includes:
- How to develop rapport and quality leads in less than five minutes
- How to develop and communicate your company’s goal
- How to use the right incentives to reach your goal
- How to use open ended questions to qualify visitors
- Proper booth etiquette
- What to do when things go wrong
- How to create an effective lead follow-up plan to track your ROI and much more.
Click here to take the Red Cedar Challenge
Contact us for more information or call us at 215.635.3016.