Trade Show Secrets
This e-book is for Small Business Owners, Sales and Marketing Managers and anyone else who find themselves responsible for exhibiting at a trade show.
You may have worked in the booth at many trade shows but don’t know how everything behind the scenes work.
- You may have had an unsuccessful previous experience and wonder what went wrong.
- You may have a boss who expects you to deliver the world on a tiny village budget.
- You may have gone way over budget at your last show and don’t know why.
- You may think trade shows are a paid vacation for your sales staff and not worthwhile.
- You may not know where to even begin.
Our e-book, ”ANSWERS TO YOUR MOST IMPORTANT TRADE SHOW QUESTIONS” – is the perfect place to start.
This e-book includes detailed information on the following:
Selecting the right show to exhibit
- What size booth to use
- Tips on buying a booth
- How to budget for a show
- How to navigate show paperwork
- How to or not to work with unions
- What you should not do when exhibiting
- What to consider when choosing your staff
- When to hire professional booth staffers
- What to consider when choosing a give-away or premium item
- How to handle competition at the show
- What to put on your booth graphics
- How to avoid mistakes and handle the unexpected
- Make sense of complicated shipping rules
- Why is everything so expensive
- How much should you should pay for a booth
- How to handle angry customers
- How to get visitors to remember you
- How to maintain enthusiasm before during and after the show
To purchase your copy of Trade Show Secrets for only $2.99 – please click the Lulu “Buy Now” button below. All orders are securely processed by Lulu.